Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Christina Aguilera - Get Mine, Get Yours Lyrics

Baby you pretend that things ain’t what they seem
All this tension , titling just exactly what we should be
Baby I don’t mind us being some kind casual thing
Listen all I want to do for now is have you come and take all of me,
Can you

Chorus:
Put your hands on my waistline
Want your skin up against mine
Move my hips to the baseline
Let me get mine you get yours
Hang a please don’t disturb sign
Put my back into a slow grind
Runnin’ chills up and down my spine
Let me get mine you get yours

If you see me with a man understand that you can’t question me
The feelings taht you caught ain’t my fault can’t help your jealousy
If you can handle the fact that what we have has got to be
Commitment free. then we can keep this undercover lovin’ commin’
Hidden underneath the sheets.
Can you

Chorus

So come on and freak my body we can get nasty naughty
All night private party
Gotta hit that spot just right
Work me like a 9 to 5

It ain’t about the kissin’ and huggin’ cause this is a physical lovin’
Straight sweatin’ our bodies are rubbin’
Gotta hit that spot just right work me like a 9 to 5

*whisper*
We have a physcial thing
We make love, but don’t fall in love

Let me get mine you get yours

*whisper*
We spend time
Just enough so you get yours, and I get mine
No strings attatched
I want your body
Not your heart

Chorus x2

*whisper*
Yeah,
Don’t be shy
I won’t bite

Let me get mine you get yours

No comments:

Post a Comment